I’m Elle (pronounced “L” like the letter!) and I am a lifestyle wedding, engagement & boudoir photographer & videographer based out of Downtown Orlando, Florida. I specialize in capturing and creating genuine moments in a crisp & vibrant style. Having captured over 100 weddings and countless engagements & proposals over the past 4 years, my approach is to document candid moments as they unfold while providing direction and guidance throughout the day to create gorgeous, yet authentic images.
You won’t have to worry about things like.. What should I do with my hands? Is my hair okay? Does my smile look stupid? I got your back. Pinky promise.
If you’re looking for a natural, relaxed and most importantly, FUN Orlando photography & videography experience then you’ve come to the right place. I will do all of the heavy lifting for you on the wedding day to make sure you & your guests enjoy every moment without any added stress.
I do my best work with clients that describe themselves as laid-back, open minded, and fun loving. My clients are willing to let me take the wheel and are happy to come along for the ride!
When I’m not behind a camera, you can find me doing crossfit, out shopping with my sassy daughter, cuddling with my mini schnauzer, laughing my ass off with my crazy husband or traveling the world. I also really enjoy donating my time and talent to worthy causes and local non-profit organizations and am proud to be a volunteer photographer for the Ronald McDonald House.
If you’re picking up what I’m putting down, let me know– I’d love to meet you!
In 2013 after almost 7 years working as a corporate sales manager for a company I thought I’d retire from, I was truly miserable. Organizational changes in the business had left me in a place where I was no longer happy, yet felt trapped. Luckily at the end of that year, my husband scored the promotion he had been waiting for and I was able to quit my job! I was finally free– but I had no earthly clue what I wanted to do.
On a whim, I bought a camera and figured I’d play around with taking pictures until I figured out my next move. Over the next several months I found myself engulfed in photography. I checked out the entire photography section at my local library and spent hours on end learning and practicing. Three months later, I was hired to shoot my first wedding. It was instant love!
Being a full-time Orlando wedding photographer has given me everything I ever wanted in a job– incredibly personal connections, new friends, the ability to make a difference, and the flexibility to be the mom & wife I want to be. I love what I do with every piece of my heart and I’m grateful to my clients that allow me to do what I love every day.
What to Expect From Me
- Engagement shoot where I will teach you how to pose and get you comfortable to prepare you for stress-free wedding day portraits
- Timeline planning & advice to ensure every important moment & detail is captured without feeling rushed
- Online questionnaire to make note of important details, requests, and must have family portrait groupings so nothing you want is overlooked
- Electronic contracts and invoicing to keep things super easy, convenient & accessible
- Personalized vendor recommendations to help you compile the perfect team to execute your vision
- Tips and advice to help you prepare and get you the best possible photos & video on the big day
- Phone or in-person consultation to go over all of the final details together so you can rest assured we are on the same page
- We will arrive early to make sure there are no delays in getting started and no moments are missed
- Photos of your details like the dress, shoes & jewelry along with candid getting ready photos of you both before the ceremony
- Unobtrusive coverage of your ceremony capturing all of the emotion without getting in the way
- Full coordination & direction during formal portraits so that it is painless and efficient for you and your guests
- Posing direction during couples portraits to help you look your best while still being authentic (not stiff or cheesy)
- Candid coverage of the reception stepping in when needed to help setup things like the bouquet toss or cake cutting & working closely with your DJ to manage the timeline
- Staying available for any group photos you may want during the reception without being in your face all night so you can let loose and just have fun
- Sneak peek on Facebook so you can update your status and profile pic right away!
- Full editing of each photo by hand for a beautiful polished finish
- Cinematic video editing to tell the story of your day like a film (not a cheesy home movie)
- Virtual album design created for you to review so that you are not overwhelmed sorting through hundreds of photos
- Final images and videos delivered online in a personalized gallery so your images are always accessible (no lost hard drives or CDs) and can be easily shared and downloaded