I’m Elle (pronounced “L” like the letter!) and I am a lifestyle wedding, engagement & boudoir photographer & videographer based out of Downtown Orlando, Florida. I specialize in capturing and creating genuine moments in a crisp & vibrant style. Having captured over 100 weddings and countless engagements & proposals over the past 5 years, my approach is to document candid moments as they unfold while providing direction and guidance throughout the day to create gorgeous, yet authentic images.
You won’t have to worry about things like.. What should I do with my hands? Is my hair okay? Does my smile look stupid? I got your back. Pinky promise.
If you’re looking for a natural, relaxed and most importantly, FUN Orlando photography & videography experience then you’ve come to the right place. I will do all of the heavy lifting for you on the wedding day to make sure you & your guests enjoy every moment without any added stress.
I do my best work with clients that describe themselves as laid-back, open minded, and fun loving. My clients are willing to let me take the wheel and are happy to come along for the ride!
When I’m not behind a camera, you can find me lifting weights in the gym, out shopping with my sassy daughter, cuddling with my mini schnauzer or traveling the world. I also really enjoy donating my time and talent to worthy causes and local non-profit organizations and am proud to be a volunteer photographer for the Ronald McDonald House.
If you’re picking up what I’m putting down, let me know– I’d love to meet you!
In 2013 after almost 7 years working as a corporate sales manager for a company I thought I’d retire from, I was truly miserable. Organizational changes in the business had left me in a place where I was no longer happy, yet felt trapped. At the end of that year I had saved up enough to up and quit my job! I was finally free– but I had no earthly clue what I wanted to do.
On a whim, I bought a camera and figured I’d play around with taking pictures until I figured out my next move. Over the next several months I found myself engulfed in photography. I checked out the entire photography section at my local library and spent hours on end learning and practicing. Three months later, I was hired to shoot my first wedding. It was instant love!
Being a full-time Orlando wedding photographer has given me everything I ever wanted in a job– incredibly personal connections, new friends, the ability to make a difference, and the flexibility to be the mom I want to be. I love what I do with every piece of my heart and I’m grateful to my clients that allow me to do what I love every day.
What to Expect From Me
- Engagement shoot where I will teach you how to pose and get you comfortable to prepare you for stress-free wedding day portraits
- Timeline planning & advice to ensure every important moment & detail is captured without feeling rushed
- Online questionnaire to make note of important details, requests, and must have family portrait groupings so nothing you want is overlooked
- Electronic contracts and invoicing to keep things super easy, convenient & accessible
- Personalized vendor recommendations to help you compile the perfect team to execute your vision
- Tips and advice to help you prepare and get you the best possible photos & video on the big day
- Phone or in-person consultation to go over all of the final details together so you can rest assured we are on the same page